I guess I shouldn't keep eating Crisco straight from the can

| 3 comments

Yesterday, someone said I reminded them of Paul Giamatti. I'm pretty sure this is not a compliment. Though, I have apparently, "chunked out" since I was a teenager, if we are to believe what someone whose opinion may or may not matter very much to me said after seeing some snaps of a younger, thinner alea.

In other news, I have discovered a company that will be receiving a chunk of my paycheck once I finally convince myself that I really do need a secret box. And since I'm buying that, I may as well go for the brainteaser globe puzzle and maybe even the teapot set. Only problem? So many options. Observe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way we are out of Lard Candy at home...

Hildegarde said...

I prefer the Brendan Fraser comparison. I don't think Paul Giamatti looks anything like you.

Petra said...

And I've heard the Brendan Fraser comparison from several people. You've got at least 10 years before you're Paul Giamatti.

Post a Comment