Things you should do

| 0 comments

  • Hire Alicia Pol for any graphic designing you might need. (I keep laughing about the Downey ones)

  • Read this poem and be awed. (thanks, Annie!)

  • Gain a pretty accurate insight into how I feel all the time courtesy of thelatest xkcd.

  • Listen to the Not my Job with Neko Case. And laugh. Seriously, it's one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

  • Read The Post-Birthday World. Sure, it's almost 550 pages long and is mostly about snooker (as in the table game), but I really want to discuss it with someone. I'm not sure it was good, but it got me thinking.

  • Go see Adam. It's a limited release, but it's making the rounds now and it's amazing. I saw it at Sundance (because I'm just that hip). It's one of the best movies I've ever seen. Plus, Rose Byrne! Hugh Dancy! Amy Irving! What more could you want?

  • Fall in love with the music of Blind Pilot.

  • Develop some sort of life plan. Then, feel the relief that washes over you. And, hey, if it doesn't work, you can always just move to Portland, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment