I already want to die

| 1 comments

A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW AND STRONG WINDS REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM MST TUESDAY.

THIS WINTER STORM WARNING IS FOR THE SOUTHERN WASATCH MOUNTAINS, WESTERN UINTA MOUNTAINS AND WASATCH PLATEAU.

BY LATE TUESDAY AFTERNOON 1 TO 2 FEET OF SNOW IS EXPECTED.

Look, I'm cool with the winds. I can cope with the freezing temperatures (I can just put on my tuque and all problems are solved). But the snow? I can't stand it. It should stay in the mountains if at all possible. Or, alternatively, all our roads should have hot water running underneath them. Surely that can't cost too much, can it?

1 comments:

Nicole said...

For years I've said this city needs a large tarp over it to protect us from the snow. Apparently none of the people with the power to solve our snow problem are as annoyed as we are by it.
Love,
Nico

Post a Comment